Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little about me

This is my first blog and I am very excited to be starting it.  I figured that I would start with a little bit about myself so that you all can get to know me.

My name is Jeff and I work up in the Northwest for a Team Building company called Geoteaming. I am their marketing assistant and also do  what we call Course Designing.  My company designs closed Geocaching courses for corporate clients where we use GPS and other high-tech toys to analyze and develop teams (trust, communication, collaboration, effectiveness, etc).

Beyond this I am currently starting a company that focuses on a real passion of mine and that is mainly what this blog will be about.  My company is going to be about Life Coaching, Small Business Development, Employee Retention and Morale, and Creative Marketing ideas.  My hope is to have the website up and launched, January 1, 2009.  I have always been gifted with helping others, guiding them toward their goals, helping them succeed, and having a creative mind for developing great strategies to get them to where they want to be.  That is the hope of this company.  My friend, who is also starting her own business, has allowed me to be her Small Business Development consultant and we have both loved every minute of it!

So to start, that is a little bit about me and I am excited to start sharing more about business, tips, marketing ideas & thoughts, etc with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment